Marshmallow Overdose

 
 
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on Reddit

This is what happens when you accidentally eat too many marshmallows. In this particular case, none of the rainbow colored marshmallows were consumed, only those of the large white fluffy variety. While this phenomenon is considered to be quite rare, multiple instances have been recorded on several occasion in varying locations across the globe. If you happen to document any such sightings, please report your findings here, thank you!